cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does Customer Loyalty mean to you?

Highlighted
Journeyman

What does Customer Loyalty mean to you?

I want to start off by saying that I am a very loyal ( and was happy ) sprint customer.

Charge $10 for a service that can't be accessed.

I live is Southern California for Pete's sake.

Wanted the Evo but won't get it based on principle alone.

I hope the rest of you do the same.

No Sprint Evo as long as we are being charge for something we don't / can't get.

Bummer.

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: What does Customer Loyalty mean to you?

I agree as the $10 additional charge for 4G (not available in my city yet) is not good.  I am a premier customer who purchased an EVO on June 5th and within 32 hours it has failed and must be returned.  I was impressed with the phone, but it now reboots over and over again and is now useless.   What a crazy ride!     I was giving Sprint one last chance to provide competition for iphone and wondering if I should just go to the iphone and move on.

Journeyman

Re: What does Customer Loyalty mean to you?

I have to admit that I have been contemplating this for a long time. Do I purchase the Evo just to have to pay an additional $10? Would I be happy with the Evo?

I am seeing a lot of problems sparking up right now and I have heard that the battery is not that great... Now do I want to pay an additional $10 for that? Do I think that it is right that they are charging for something that I do not have? No...

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat