cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White EVO

Journeyman

White EVO

Why is the white EVO on sale at Best buy but not online at Sprint?  And I have been a loyal sprint customer for more thatn 6 years and I was not given the option to preorder this phone....and Ive been due for an upgrade since April, waiting for this phone to come out!!  Now I still cant get it??!!??!!

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: White EVO

I'm guessing here, but sometimes a color is limited to only a certain outlet or carrier.  Best buy even sells laptops that come in certain colors you can only get at best buy and not from the manufacturer.

In fact, a quick google search turned up this:

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/18/white-htc-evo-4g-coming-exclusively-to-best-buy-on-july-11th?icid=sphere_blogsmith_inpage_engadget

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why wait for Sprint?  You can go to Best Buy and get an "Instant Rebate".  While at Sprint, they're still doing Mail-In-Rebates. 

Journeyman

Yeah, best buy is one of those "exclusive" retailer types.  They do the same with preorders of games, and special electronics and all that jazz.  I'm not the fan of the white one, but I suppose if I was hard up for an EVO I'd get one.  I just don't like how every scuff can be seen on whit, plus, once you get a case, whats the point?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat