cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

do i have a problem with the phone or the battery

Journeyman

do i have a problem with the phone or the battery

I have the HTC EVO, which I've had since July 2010. 

Lately, I've had problems charging my phone.  When I put the phone on the charger I'll go to bed, the battery life is about 64, and when I wake up in the morning it will be about 70 to 75 percent charged.

I bought a new battery and a new charger, just today I plugged it up at 3:29 and right now it's up to 70%.  I'm not sure what I should do at this point.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Angela

4 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: do i have a problem with the phone or the battery

What kind of charger are you using? If it is a usb type charger, it will take longer for the battery to charge. I would suggest a travel charger.

Master

Sometimes it's the phone itself as in the charging port, or it can be software as well.  Sprint Technicians at our Service and Repair Centers can do a "hands-on" evaluation to determine the root cause.  Just click on the "Find a Store" link at the top of this page to locate a repair center.  Make sure to filter your search by check marking "

Tom

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tom, I posted a question in a different thread. Think you can give it a read and a response?

GrandMaster

it would help if you pasted a link so he could just jump over there to look at it.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.