cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

facebook aplication!

Journeyman

facebook aplication!

Whay is  many problems whuen i try to access the aplication on facebook? also to listen to music on the Pandora aplication the enternet is to very slow and bad

9 REPLIES 9
Wizard

facebook aplication!

Pull the battery on your phone. Put it back in after 30 seconds. Go to all the apps on your phone, from there go to settings, manage applications, then tap all at the top so it will show all of your applications. Select Pandora and clear data, hit the back arrow to go back to the applications, select facebook, clear data (you will have to know username and password to sign back into facebook and pandora). This will not erase anything it will just clear cache on these two apps and any others you chose. It should help with your problem. I hope this helps!

Master

Re: facebook aplication!

D amn... Good Job "OBUSTIN30" , I tried reading his questions 5 times and still didn't get what he was trying to say. I only got that he is mad because Internet is slow lol. I wonder if ppl know there is a spell check in here!

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

yes i know. i am very bad at expressing myself especially if it's not in my language (Spanish). i would like to know well you are in expressing yourself in my language (spanish).?

Journeyman

thank you so much! i will try to do!

Master

Creo que puedo ser bien en espaniol, italiano, aleman, grece, e Albanese I hope this helps NELIY2, oh and English, I forgot to mention English lol.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

i think u tray to say this:

creo que puedo ser muy bueno con el Espanol, Italiano, Aleman, Greco y Albanes...............he,he

Journeyman

i forgot to mention if you know there is a spell check. i hope can work with Spanish to lol

Master

hahahha I'm not excellent in all of them, but I'm pretty ok on them.  Unfortunately is just for English, I tried it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

lol, yea i c! so what's new?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat