cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how and why and what will be better or worth it

Patron

how and why and what will be better or worth it

how can sprint say the evo is the first 4g phone and its not even out/in stores yet and whats sup with this nexus one on every bodys carrier whats the hold up with that and why are they playing stupid games with the prices why cant they just have a phone sell the phone and thats it like every other phone all this lock or unlocked crap is crazy which phone is better the n1 or the evo and nither is out but their claming it by the time it comes out wonldnt you think that some other carrier have 4g as well please some one talk to me all this waiting and pc browesing and rumors are nut

12 REPLIES 12
Wizard

Re: how and why and what will be better or worth it

djtimex wrote:

how can sprint say the evo is the first 4g phone and its not even out/in stores yet and whats sup with this nexus one on every bodys carrier whats the hold up with that and why are they playing stupid games with the prices why cant they just have a phone sell the phone and thats it like every other phone all this lock or unlocked **** is crazy which phone is better the n1 or the evo and nither is out but their claming it by the time it comes out wonldnt you think that some other carrier have 4g as well please some one talk to me all this waiting and pc browesing and rumors are nut

Whatever phone you get, please get one that comes with punctuation.  Spell check might be a good idea too.

(removed)

Second, the Evo is the first Android 4G mobile device. The first one is the HTC MAXX 4G, in service at Yota, a Russian carrier.

Third, the Nexus One is now outdated. And it won't be released untill (at least one month) after  the Evo 4G.

Message was edited by: izzyks

Wizard

According to http://www.htc.com/www/product/max4g/specification.html the HTC Max 4G uses Windows Mobile® 6.1 Professional.  The EVO may still be, as Sprint claims, the first Android WiMAX mobile device.

Patron

if  you want grammer open a spell check class and i will attend ppl know what im trying to say thats all i need thank you for the info

Journeyman

It's "grammar."  Sorry, but it has to be said when someone says to check your "grammer."

Wizard

You can check your Grammer here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001288/

Journeyman

Point well-made, bakntyme.  I hadn't considered that.

captpuget wrote:

It's "grammar."  Sorry, but it has to be said when someone says to check your "grammer."

I was too busy to correct it, sorry.

i LOVE MY iPad. Being powered by my dad's Overdrive. Nice...

Journeyman

Well, first off, it's called information aka "pre marketing" so to speak. Even though we get frustrated about the pricing and plans it is nice to know when something new is coming out

Another thing is there are alot of us out there that knew this phone was coming a long time ago and it takes time to get it right, and at least they do share some of their information before the phone is released and I am glad they do. Have you even thought about how much internet traffic this "hype" has caused??? they have their reasons and it's not to stir things up.

Actually, it is fun to discuss things like this with people from all over and very informative. It is like this with every new "awesome' phone that comes out and your whinning about it isn't going to change that.

You just have to sit and wait just like we do, but you could also surf and learn to why it takes time. It is like getting a Christmas present, but it's not Christmas. I'm excited about it and even though I too hate waiting I want them to get it right.

Patron

whinning huh what is wrong with you cats man all i asked is a question in my own way if you didnt like it you didnt have to answer it my whole thing about the phone is they saying first 4g phone but its not out yet now time it comes out probaly the other carriers will have one out also i think they just got the word out first thats all they supposed to have the first iphone 4g i dont see that advertized its just pics specs and rumor get my point now its wondering not whinning and its a question with no disrepect i too like to look at sites but i wanna know what im talking about before jumping the gun thats why i ask thanks for the lesson doe

Wizard

djtimex wrote:

whinning huh what is wrong with you cats man all i asked is a question in my own way if you didnt like it you didnt have to answer it my whole thing about the phone is they saying first 4g phone but its not out yet now time it comes out probaly the other carriers will have one out also i think they just got the word out first thats all they supposed to have the first iphone 4g i dont see that advertized its just pics specs and rumor get my point now its wondering not whinning and its a question with no disrepect i too like to look at sites but i wanna know what im talking about before jumping the gun thats why i ask thanks for the lesson doe

You may "wanna know what im talking about"  but your complete lack of punctuation, along with your numerous spelling errors, not only makes your posts difficult to read, but gives others the impression that you don't know what you are talking about.  I believe that Sprint is relatively confident in their claim, at least in the US, as no other US carrier has any appreciable 4G network built.  It would be possible for another US carrier to introduce a 4G phone before Sprint's is available; however, it would be unusable on 4G without a network.  I have also not seen any info from anyone who has noticed another carrier's 4G phone start making its way through the US regulatory process.  From what I have read, the iPhone 4G will not operate on a 4G network; its name comes from it being the 4th generation of the iPhone (that is the one that comes after the iPhone 3G).

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat