Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how and why and what will be better or worth it

Patron

how and why and what will be better or worth it

how can sprint say the evo is the first 4g phone and its not even out/in stores yet and whats sup with this nexus one on every bodys carrier whats the hold up with that and why are they playing stupid games with the prices why cant they just have a phone sell the phone and thats it like every other phone all this lock or unlocked crap is crazy which phone is better the n1 or the evo and nither is out but their claming it by the time it comes out wonldnt you think that some other carrier have 4g as well please some one talk to me all this waiting and pc browesing and rumors are nut

12 REPLIES 12
Patron

oh i hear what your saying but you have to excuse the fast as i can typing on a small black berry thats all my bad im just trying to get what i can out of this phone until i get on my pc but i hear what your saying thanks for the info i have to do more searching

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat