cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

htc evo 4g not connecting to new sprint line

Journeyman

htc evo 4g not connecting to new sprint line

Hello, earlier today i went into a sprint store to get the Everything Data family plan for two htc evo 4g's. One of them is working fine but the other is acting as if it has no service what so ever. I called the store back and they told me to go to settings and update profile but the phone just said "the network is preparing your services..." for several minutes until i finally decided to press the cancel button. I'm not sure what to do.

As soon as I had left the sprint store it was working but once I got home it stopped working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: htc evo 4g not connecting to new sprint line

Will the phone make and receive calls? What happens when you call that number? Updating the profile should make the device refresh the data connection. If you cant make calls to Sprint *2 or receive and calls you will need more troubleshooting so call 888-211-4727 from another phone.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Thanks for using the forums!         To see the status of upgrades in your area go to https://network.sprint.com/

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat