Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking for external speakers

Journeyman

looking for external speakers

i'm looking for exteranl speakers and also where to plug them into on the HTC EVO 4G?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

x mini II or altec lansing orbit m

Journeyman

You can plug any speakers that use the standard jack into the top of the Evo.  Make sure you push the plug all the way into the jack, it can be a little stiff (mine clicked when it was fully seated).  Some people have had issues with their jack, I'd test with headphones first.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat