Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nexus 1, i1, evo, motorla es400, and lg panther

Journeyman

nexus 1, i1, evo, motorla es400, and lg panther

With so many devices coming this summer to fall I wonder if its a bit  over kill... I mean as sprint customers we are not used to this.. kind  of scary. I hope we dont get use to this just for next year we are back  to 3 good devices a year.(though last year it was the pre tp2 hero and  moment woot we had 4) usually its just 3 or 4 a year this summer fall we  are getting 5 alone and by Christmas we should have not just android  phones but web o/s phones and win mobile 7 phones). I am just scared  that we will have for once.. CHOICES

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat