cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

returning the evo?

Highlighted
Journeyman

returning the evo?

For alot of us the 30 day return period is soon coming to an end. Just wondered how many of you were thinking about returning it? I am indecisive right now. I love the phone, or I should say I love the concept of the phone. I really haven't had too many problems. The battery drains like nobodies business and sometimes when I have an incoming call the screen goes black and I can't answer it. I show roaming data on my bill (but at least no charge yet) when I've never been roaming as far as I know. However, my thought is that with as many problems as I'm hearing about, what if after say 45 days my phone really starts having the same issues? I don't wanna get stuck dealing with the warranty process with HTC. Also, for as much as we pay for this phone (with or without the upgrade discount), I really feel that it should be working smoothly, or at least much more smoothly than it is. The fact that there seems to be no public statement of reassurance from Sprint that there is an issue and that it will be corrected is really crazy. Just wanted to see what everyone else was thinking.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Too bad you didn't get any feedback did you decide to return your phone...

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat