ringback tones

Journeyman

ringback tones

where do I find all the ringback or calltones like Verizon has

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: ringback tones

Hello, when you are longed into sprint.com, under digital lounge you will see content manager. On the left side of the page there will be a link that says shop for content. When you click that link the next page will have another link that says call tones on the left side as will. Click that and you will be able to purchase calltones and set them to individual callers or all callers (default). I hope this helps!

Wizard

Re: ringback tones

Hello, when you are logged into sprint.com, under digital lounge at the top of the page, you will see content manager. On the left side of the page there will be a link that says shop for content. When you click that link the next page will have another link that says call tones on the left side as will. Click that and you will be able to purchase calltones and set them to individual callers or all callers (default). I hope this helps!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat