cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen turning purple and green

Highlighted
Journeyman

screen turning purple and green

My phone starting going from normal coloring to flashing purple and green at different times. I haven't dropped it in water, but when I got the phone it had been dropped before. But I never had this issue until now.  Is this covered by my TEP or not?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
GrandMaster

it should be..but if im remembering right the screens are no longer changed out in the repair stores. i would take it in anyways just to check. to be honest i would start with just yanking your sd card for 2+ minutes...hold the power button down for 10+ seconds..then put the battery back in and fire it up...test it..post if this last method worked or not. if not then we will move on to the next attempt

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat