Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sms split 0001/0002????

Highlighted
Journeyman

sms split 0001/0002????

HI

I have Evo the latest update and now all sms messages over 160 are being split with this **** 0001/0002 splits.  Is there any way to revert back to when it would just consolidate that into one sms?

Tags (3)
7 REPLIES 7
Sprint Product Ambassador

sms split 0001/0002????

We are looking into what is causing this; thanks for the post!

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

sms split 0001/0002????

Just so you know: You're not the only one with this problem. I'm having the same issue with my 'droid, and there are more instances of the exact same problem here:

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/70756?tstart=0&

If nothing else, you can know that you're not alone. (Also know that it's gonna be a while before they get this fixed.)

Wizard

sms split 0001/0002????

wengla02 wrote:

We are looking into what is causing this; thanks for the post!

Will

oh thank Jebus, its really, really, really annoying. almost as annoying as having to reenter my wifi credentials at work 10 times a day or switch scenes back and forth to get my icons to reappear in my folders, or not being able to use voice commands, or Sense reloading every time we exit a game.  at least I think I've found a partial work around for the jittery stammering video by using ipod settings for video in handbrake instead of the iphone settings anymore.

Sprint Product Ambassador

sms split 0001/0002????

Sprint has identified and corrected a message coding translation issue on inter-carrier messages.  The fix went in last night and you should no longer see the ‘0001/0002’ or out of order messages.

Thanks for the post!

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
GrandMaster

sms split 0001/0002????

was it a automatic update that just happens or is it something that will show up on our phone as a update?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

sms split 0001/0002????

Thank You

Journeyman

sms split 0001/0002????

Thanks Will.  My messages are back to normal.  Your the best!!!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat