cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

specs for micro sd card for HTC EVO 4G

SOLVED
Patron

specs for micro sd card for HTC EVO 4G

Does anyone know what type of micro sd card is compatable with the Evo?  Is there a size limit?  16g?  32g?  64g? And is it SDHC compatible?  I tried the manual but didnt find the answer there.

Thank you!

Denise

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES

Re: specs for micro sd card for HTC EVO 4G

Thanks for your post, a standard micro SD card 15.0×11.0×1.0 is compatible with the HTC EVO. The device is expandable up to 32GB, just to clarify are you trying to use the SDHC card as an adapter for the micro SD card?

TheFifthLetter

Sprint Social Media Care Team

Patron

I would like to buy a micro sd card (not a standard card) as a gift for someone with an evo.  Is SDHC ok?

Thanks again.

Denise

Master

You should buy micro-SDHC card -15.0×11.0×1.0 mm (0.59×0.43×0.039 in)  for the HTC Evo. Perfectly ok

Abe

Patron

Thank you!

GrandMaster

even though it doesnt say it can use it there have been quite a few reports of customers using the 64gb...personally im running the 32GB card..which makes it much easier to have the 8 movies on my phone for times my data speeds arent netflix worthy lol..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.