ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

udated evo4g to 2.3.5

Journeyman

udated evo4g to 2.3.5

I updated this Evo which I thought would be the answer to all the battery and for a overall better performance. Not!!! my wi\fi has totally stopped working with a error that seems to be non repaired on the device. this is starting to get on my last nerve with this phone. Really!  Why cant we buy a new phone on a existing 2 year contract with out starting a new one is craziness!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

Re: udated evo4g to 2.3.5

you can go onto craigslist, amazon or any of the others and buy a phone outright...then have it swapped onto your account. does your wifi by chance only run on wireless "N"?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Re: udated evo4g to 2.3.5

i contacted sprint and there is a issues with my phones hardward or software. i need to take it in. thx

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat