cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voicemail not working ... at all

Go to solution
Highlighted

I have the Evo 4G and a couple weeks ago I signed up for the Google Voice program. Well I decided it sucks because you can't get to your buttons fast enough with my phone to answer the call. I uninstalled the feature. Then I started noticing that I am not getting any voicemails anymore. I tried calling my own VM and got a busy signal. I figured maybe I did something wrong during the process of signing up and deleting the service so I went through the process again yesterday, but I get the same results. No VM through Sprint. Any suggestions of what I could do?

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

you have to go back into google and unregister there. all your voice mails and sometimes your texts (if you have vm to text) will get hung up in there.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

The fix is something that has to be toggled on the account side - I will Private Message you and we will get you all fixed up ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience!

BeaArthur fixed it for me!!! Kudos to him. Thank you so so much.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat