cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what are HTC or Sprint planning on doing about the New EVO being to spectacular but being put down about the battery length of the new phone?

Highlighted
Journeyman

what are HTC or Sprint planning on doing about the New EVO being to spectacular but being put down about the battery length of the new phone?

So the EVO is an awesome phone, even people from the apple store who sells Iphones say that the EVO is awesome  but the only let down it the battery life of the phone. I think that the EVO is great with all the technology it has with it being the first 4g phone but I alos look for a bettery that can last me all day because Im constantly on the go!!! What options are their out their to help this problem and its not just with the EVO, it's all HTC phones, the battery life is horrible on them all. Ive also experience this issue with the Diamond Pro Touch..So My question is are they gonna remake the EVO with a  longer life span to match the new Iphone battery that can last almost up to 3 days or so..or is their gonna be another phone that can last better but has all the twirks the EVO has or .....

Herbert Williams

hwiiliams57@yahoo.com

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: what are HTC or Sprint planning on doing about the New EVO being to spectacular but being put down about the battery length of the new phone?

Are you whole time on 4G? Or your battery is dead in less than 1 day on 3G?

How quick it depletes in percents per hour when you just leave the phone alone ?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: what are HTC or Sprint planning on doing about the New EVO being to spectacular but being put down about the battery length of the new phone?

My brother has 4 iphone 4's and they have to charge them either every night or  before noon  the next day or the phones get to low to use.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat