cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when, for advantage club members?

Journeyman

when, for advantage club members?

Not that I'm complaining that I have to wait, because the MRC on this is awesome, but the release date for WAC members is an imaginary point in the space-time continuum. I am in need of a new handset and I don't want to buy something else when I know the Evo is just around the corner. Anybody have any insight as to a tangible release date?

Tags (2)
8 REPLIES
Wizard

Re: when, for advantage club members?

If you are talking about EVO, it's out already but out of stock (Sprint online).

You can check with your local Sprint stores, BestBuy or RadioShack

Highlighted
Journeyman

I wish I could just walk into a radio shack or a Sprint Store and buy. I have an Advantage Club line, the liability actually falls on a Sprint Employee, a co-worker of mine (I work for Ericsson and am contracting for Sprint-Nextel). I have to wait until the device is able to be purchased by Employees, this keeps the stock available for consumers...which is a good thing

Journeyman

I am patiently waiting for this release date as well.

If anyone has any insight on the release date please share.

Happy 4th all!

Journeyman

I check the advantage club website everyday and it still say 'coming soon'.  Does anyone have any new updates on when the phone will be available on the advantage club line? waiting sucks.

All advantage club information is communicated directly to Sprint employees. If you have any questions about it you should call customer service (it should redirect you to employee accounts automatically) or talk to whichever employee is sponsoring your line. All of the information is communicated as soon as it is finalized.

Sprint Product Ambassador

We're still waiting on sufficient availability for retail customers.  Once the retail stores are re-stocked, then they may start looking at Employee and Advantage Club sales.

No news on when that'll be.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

It clearly states on the SAC website not to call customer care, and for us to check the site for updates. This is a message forum where people can have conversations with one another and ask questions. Not all employees are notified with updates as soon as they are finalized. some people work part time and do not get updates for days. Instead of telling people to check with their sprint reps for updates, why not just share the info once you're notified of any updates since you get it as soon as it is finalized?

Sprint Product Ambassador

862 --

When the Evo (and Epic) become available for Employee sales, it'll be *widely* published on Sprint Communities, and internally, as well as Twitter, Facebook and more. 

But right now we just haven't any information about when that'll be.  Not even a guess. 

So, stay tuned, and thanks for the interest!

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.