cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why wont notification bar drop down in portrait

Journeyman

why wont notification bar drop down in portrait

i just got the evo today and did the firmware update. Now in portrait view the notification window will not come down. but if i go into an app or something and go into landscape it will drop down. i dont think its a screen issue because that side of the screen still works and is functionable if say i touch an email or something. So i think it has to be a software issue. Any way we can bring sprints attention to this would be great. I have tried shutting it down and taking out the battery and it hasnt worked. Also i have seen this issue on other forums and they have had no luck resetting the phone at the sprint store.

4 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: why wont notification bar drop down in portrait

I have not experienced a single hitch with my notification bar in either orientation type.

Journeyman

Perhaps try a factory reset? I don't have my Evo yet, but it sounds like something went weird after the update. Just try doing a factory reset in settings and it will probably fix itself.

Journeyman

like i said before i read that it didnt help and i dont wanna lise everything when it hasnt worked.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the same problem on HTC Hero...

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.