ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

youtube doesnt work on htc evo 4g

Journeyman

does anyone have the htc evo and cant get there youtube app to work?

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: youtube doesnt work on htc evo 4g

Have you updated your phone  sw version to 3.70.651.1. if you have updated the sw, then there may be issues with Streaming multimedia applications receiving errors on software version 3.70.651.1.A workaround is available pending the release of MR4(Maintenance Release), note that this fix will need to be reapplied if the  your  device is hard reset or reflashed. Please call our Advanced Technical Support to complete workaround solution.

Wizard

Abe2020 is correct, a software update may help, but there is an issue with streaming video and an update that we can send over the air to the phone. Will videos that you have recorded on you phone play? You can also private message me a number I can contact you at directly and I can troubleshoot the phone with you. If you feel uncomfortable with messaging me, call us at 1-888-211-4727 and any tech rep can help you. I hope this helps.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat