cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

youtube issues? (on 4G)

Journeyman

youtube issues? (on 4G)

anybody else having wierd issues with youtube? I have the lastest version of the app and when I use it on 4G the quality is sometimes randomly very low (it still says High Quality). Also it will sometimes play the wrong video from my subsciptions to a random video. is there a fix for the problem or is this just me?

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

youtube issues? (on 4G)

Are you deleting internet cache and cookies regularly?  Not sure if this will help with your issue but it wont hurt either.  I have done some research on this and don't see if being reported elsewhere.  If this persists reply with a list of downloaded app for reference. You can get them by going to market.android.com and entering your gmail info. I will monitor for your reply.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Highlighted
Wizard

youtube issues? (on 4G)

We made some changes on the network, can anyone verify if the issue of youtube playing the wrong video is no longer occuring?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat