Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2/21 - HTC EVO Design 4G Software Update - 4.02.651.2

Wizard

2/21 - HTC EVO Design 4G Software Update - 4.02.651.2

HTC EVO Design 4G Software Update - 4.02.651.2

Enhancements/Fixes:

- Hotspot improvements when on GSM network

- Improved Messaging application 'loading' time

- Sprint Connections Optimizer

Important Notes:

- The new software version is 4.02.651.2

- You may intitiate the update on 2/21 or wait until notification is sent to your device beginning 2/26

- Updates may be released in stages.  When checking for the update, if you receive a message that no update is available,

check back later or wait until the update notification is sent to your device 

- Refer to the HTC EVO Design 4G Software Updates blog install instructions 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: 2/21 - HTC EVO Design 4G Software Update - 4.02.651.2

So then why does it say no updates are available for my phone when I go to check for the update?

Highlighted
Wizard

The Important Notes section states:

- Updates may be released in stages.  When checking for the update, if you receive a message that no update is available,

check back later or wait until the update notification is sent to your device 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I get an error ... cannot mount /sdcard .....installation aborted.

How do I fix this?

Highlighted
Journeyman

This update went smoothly but my phone has not been right since. Wireless cannot turn on or connect unless I disable 3G first. If I let it keep trying it kills my battery. Nice. Worked quite well before this.

Highlighted
Journeyman

There is no hope for this piece of carp phone! Worst purchase ever. I will never buy another HTC product again and I don't care if their new stuff is the best out there!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Have to agree...

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat