2/21 - HTC EVO Design 4G Software Update - 4.02.651.2

HTC EVO Design 4G Software Update - 4.02.651.2

Enhancements/Fixes:

- Hotspot improvements when on GSM network

- Improved Messaging application 'loading' time

- Sprint Connections Optimizer

Important Notes:

- The new software version is 4.02.651.2

- You may intitiate the update on 2/21 or wait until notification is sent to your device beginning 2/26

- Updates may be released in stages.  When checking for the update, if you receive a message that no update is available,

check back later or wait until the update notification is sent to your device 

- Refer to the HTC EVO Design 4G Software Updates blog install instructions 

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: 2/21 - HTC EVO Design 4G Software Update - 4.02.651.2

So then why does it say no updates are available for my phone when I go to check for the update?

Wizard

The Important Notes section states:

- Updates may be released in stages.  When checking for the update, if you receive a message that no update is available,

check back later or wait until the update notification is sent to your device 

Journeyman

I get an error ... cannot mount /sdcard .....installation aborted.

How do I fix this?

Journeyman

This update went smoothly but my phone has not been right since. Wireless cannot turn on or connect unless I disable 3G first. If I let it keep trying it kills my battery. Nice. Worked quite well before this.

Journeyman

There is no hope for this piece of carp phone! Worst purchase ever. I will never buy another HTC product again and I don't care if their new stuff is the best out there!

Journeyman

Have to agree...

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat