Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error On ICS Update.

Journeyman

Error On ICS Update.

So the ICS update finally poped up on my phone. When I download this update and I choose to install it restarts and this screen shows up.

http://www.hardreset.eu/images/nexus_one_android_hard_reset_3.jpg

Help?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Is your phone rooted? If it is then you cant do over the air updates, you will need to install a custom rom with ics made for it. If it is not rooted then that means the download was corrupted, you need to redownload it by deleting the update off your phone normally that is done by changing the settings to never notify about updates, then reboot the phone and re check for updates. Hope this helps..

Journeyman

I have tried redownloading it.

No im not reooter but I am unlocked on my bootloader.

Sprint Employee

If you have changed your bootloader's settings then you may not be able to run the OTA setup, you should restore all settings/software to stock settings/load then retry the OTA.

No longer working Community Response.
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat