cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICS for the htc evo design 4g

Highlighted
Journeyman

ICS for the htc evo design 4g

I'm just wondering when will it come out for the htc evo design 4g?? or do i have to download a app to get it??

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Journeyman

It's crap, I've tried everything possible to get it to smooth out and not lag or mess up every couple seconds. I got rid of all widgets and background programs, I deleted every possible cache and crevice I could and its still so damn frustrating that if a fix doesn't come out soon then I either wanna get the old shit back, that actually ran smooth and great or I'm throwing this brick throughhe idiots face that thinks it's funny to put all the stupid background B.S on there that just spys on us and blocks our shit even though they wanna make us pay for the phone plus pay for 4g we don't even have! It's like going to a hooker, that's stomps on your toe... Laughs... Then still makes you pay her for it!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Livedforsaken - I'm not sure what to tell you.  I've had the update for four days and the only problem I've had was the wifi.  A reboot cleared that up.  I haven't noticed any lag or hangs on my phone.  All I can think is there is something with your phone that is causing the problem.  Perhaps some app that is incompatible with the update.  It's an extreme step, but perhaps a hard reset would fix it.  Are you running ay non-market apps?  Perhaps one of them is causing the problem.  I wish I had an answer other than saying that my phone is working fine along with all of my widgets.  Have you tried shutting it down completely and removing the battery to clear the memory?  If not, then a hard reset to factory specs then reloading the update before reinstalling your apps may be the only solution.  Best of luck finding a fix.

Highlighted
Wizard

Same here minus the wifi issues.  No problems at all but mine was stock in prep for sale so I'm not sure how much it'll slow down once you get a bunch of apps installed. 

Cheers,

Highlighted
Journeyman

MichelHB,

Thanks for the suggestion -- I was hoping to avoid factory reset, but tried it as a last resort. It's faster now, and I'm re-adding my apps a few at a time to see if it was one particular app that was making things slow or if it was "something else". Message app still doesn't pop up quite as fast as on Gingerbread, but it's much better than it was after my first day on ICS.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat