cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving texts from iPhones

Journeyman

Not receiving texts from iPhones

Hi all -

Anyone else having trouble receiving text messages from iPhones? I know of at least three messages from yesterday from various providers including my own Sprint plan. There are a few other incidents in the last few months. My husband, on my plan, has showed me the messages he has sent but I did not receive.

Any one else have this issue?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Not receiving texts from iPhones

I'm having that problem too, for months..  Especially if the sender has used the group text from their iPhone 5 and I only see the individual responses not the original text.

Journeyman

YES!! Me too..... I have a terrible problem with group texts from iPhone or Blackberry..... I rarely receive the original text. And then each text response comes in separately.... Very annoying.

Journeyman

same issue here, receiving texts from iPhones as weird gibberish or hours/days late if receiving them at all!  And you can forget about trying to download group texts or any other media messages...I have a problem receiving these from almost anyone's phone, but attempting to download data from an iPhone messages is just a hopeless endeavor that zaps my battery in record time 😕  When I signed a new contract I was between the iPhone and an HTC Android, all of the Sprint clerks assured me that Android would be 'overtaking' apple and that this phone was the better investment...filthy liars

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat