cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P.O.S.

Journeyman

P.O.S.

WORST phone i have ever owned!! i cannott wait til i can upgrade!!  i will NEVER own another htc, or any droid for that matter, ever again! i regret trading in my iPhone for this piece of junk!! i would rather use a $5 TracFone from the dollar store than this phone! HATE IT!!!!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: P.O.S.

I completely agree.  What I find even more upsetting is that fact that everyone at Sprint MUST by now know that this phone is faulty, and yet they are completely unwilling to do anything to help the victims that purchased this phone.  I have visited the store a few times, and each time they tell me that there is nothing "wrong" with the phone, and if I just want a new one I will not be elegible for an upgrade for some time.  Ever since the 4.0 OS "upgrade" my phone has been circling the drain, and it seems that every update since has just made it worse.  My favorite new bug is the response failure from the Messages App, where every key/letter I touch is registered and provides vibration feedback, and yet, NO MESSAGES WILL TYPE.  What I end up doing is opening and closing the app, and occasionally restarting the phone until I can type a 5 second text.  SO FRUSTRATED  I understand Sprint does not produce this device but they DID sell it and even RECOMMENDED IT AS COMPARABLE TO THE IPHONE when I purchased it with my contract renewal.  I feel that they as a company should assume some of the responsibility for marketing this faulty device, and offer some sort of an early upgrade discount for its frazzled owners.  I know this is something they will never do but one can dream of a company that would care enough to be fair to its customers....

Journeyman

Re: P.O.S.

Completely agree. Right now I even have troubles making calls. I'm going to do a factory reset and and hopefully won't have to upgrade the software. Luckily, my upgrade availability is a little over 2 months.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat