Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUK code???

Journeyman

PUK code???

HI,

My sister was messing around with my phone and now it wont let me do anything without a PUK code and I called the support line and they said that my phone does not have a sim card but I double and triple checked and there IS a sim card under the battery CLEARLY labeled SIM.

Later I found out that if i turn off the phone and put the sim card in backwards then it will work fine, just no calling or texting and no internet without wifi. If someone knows how I can find the PUK code please tell me.

I have a HTC EVO design 4G running android 2.3.4.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Sprint Customer Service found it for me.

Master

It may be that a setting was changed in your Roaming settings.  Check by going to Home - Menu - Settings - Wireless and Networks - Mobile Networks - Roaming - Preferred Network.  If it's anything other than CDMA only, change it back to this setting.  Otherwise you can contact our world wide care department. 

The "PUK" code is for a SIM card for international service.  Please call the Sprint World Wide Care group. 

The Sprint Worldwide Roaming Care team handles the following:
International Calling - Handles all questions, activating and trouble shooting the ability to place calls to international countries while in the US. Dial

If customer is inquiring about roaming service and has not left to go out of the country: (888) 226-7212 Option 2

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat