cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi Fi not turning on

Journeyman

Wi Fi not turning on

is anyone else having problems with their wifi staying on. Mine says wifi turning on and stays there and when I can get it to come on it doesnt pick up the wifi in the same room. Phone is up to date and have tried everything but a hard reset.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Wi Fi not turning on

Mine went to crap after that stupid ass ICS update.  Have to reboot the wifi on the phone every once in a while for it to be usable.

Journeyman

I have begun having this issue since the last big update a few weeks ago. I believe it had to do with the connection manager and it has screwed my phone. If I leave a place with wireless it switches to 3G (4G has never worked) Then if I come into an area with wireless that I used to just connect to, I get the "connected to Null" and the  "turning on wireless" screen sits there greyed out. All I can do is reboot the phone or manually disable 3G and turn on wireless. Then I can reenable 3G. Next time I leave it happens all over again. If I don't notice it, it kills the battery. Phone was great before this.

Journeyman

Same here after the crappy ICS update.  What a joke that was...and they won't fix it.  HTC garbage.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat