Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sd card unexpectedly removed

Journeyman

sd card unexpectedly removed

I received a new replacement phone at beginning of July due to my battery no longer charging.  Ever since then, I randomly (more often than not) get a message 'SD Card unexpectedly removed' and then I lose network access, everything, I can take out the SD Card, put it in my computer and it works fine, even put it into another phone and it works fine.  The battery is no longer an issue so what could be going on?  Sprint has done several hard reboots also and it doesn't change anything.  Is there a Sim card in this phone that could have been damaged when the Sprint tech transferred everything to the new phone at the beginning of July?  I just received another replacement phone today and I have the same problems.  Help!  I need some ammunition to go into Sprint store with!  Phone Tech Support is not being very helpful. 

Tags (3)
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat