cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sprint htc PH44100 on boost mobile

Journeyman

sprint htc PH44100 on boost mobile

hi,  how do i get my HTC EVO Design 4G working on Boost Mobile?  spr   contract coming to an end,  tired of paying the extra $10 for 4G and not having it in my area,  even wimax.

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: sprint htc PH44100 on boost mobile

14iron,

Thanks for the post. We dont have any info on which phones will work on the Boost network. Have you gotten in touch with Boost mobile to find out what they can do? Maybe going into a Boost Retailer with a Service and Repair can help you with this.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

correct me if im wrong... boost uses sprints network.

Wizard

14iron,

Thanks for the post. Although Boost uses the Sprint network, we operate as two separate companies. They have their own agents as we have ours. Just as an example. I had a cust get in contact with me, He provided me a phone number and I was not able to access his account at all. Shut down from the gate. Big ole pop up telling me i don't have access. As for the devices I don't have any info on what devices can be used on Boost. I'm sure they will have this info if you got in touch with them.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat