ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6/16 - HTC EVO Shift Maintenance Release - Android 2.3 (2.75.651.4)

Journeyman

Does anyone know if this update will break Netflix streaming like it did on the Evo 4G?

Journeyman

Uhhhhh, are you for real? The Evo Shift never had working Netflix streaming to begin with. (not even with hacked apk files)

Journeyman

Uhhhh...whatcha talkin bout willis... I already have it working on my Evo Shift.

Journeyman

Re: 6/16 - HTC EVO Shift Maintenance Release - Android 2.3 (2.75.651.4)

Update to Gingerbread breaks root if that's of any relevance.

Journeyman

also the stock mail app now accepts more than 1 Exchange account, I can ditch Touchdown!

Journeyman

How did u get netflix on evo shift hahaha?

Journeyman

Hi - would you mind telling me how you cleared the data/cache and then restarted?  I can't even open twitter - the force close screen flashes and that's as far as I get.  Thanks!  Susan

Journeyman

Settings/applications/Manage Applications/Then find twitter in all apps or downloaded apps touch twitter and clear data,thats what i did and it worked,after that you might have to update twitter in the market.

Journeyman

Clearing the data worked - I got Twitter back.  Thanks all!

Journeyman

MARTYBALDWIN22, if you don't know how to google it yourself, I'd recommend sticking with what's officially supported on your phone.  The methods out there are really only for people who know what they're doing and understand the risks involved.  Sorry.  And that would really be off-topic for this thread anyway.

Journeyman

Re: 6/16 - HTC EVO Shift Maintenance Release - Android 2.3 (2.75.651.4)

The swype feature that was added is awesome,but does anyone know why it shows the contact's number highlighted after their name in messages,stock keyboard or not?

Journeyman

i love this update! only one, i guess you could say bug, is that i am unable to send a text message to about half of my contact list. anybody else having any issues similar to that?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat