Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After recent upgrade, can't delete messages from Menu HTC Evo Shift

Highlighted
Journeyman

After the last upgrade of my HTC Evo Shift, I no longer have the option when in my POP or Exchange email accounts to go to "Menu" then select "delete" and then selectively delete emails. They apparently have to be deleted one at a time.  I find this extremely frustrating.  Also, I can no longer find a way to "clear" the mail account.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Versions:

Android 2.33 HTC Sense 2.1; software 2.76.651.4; PRI 1.52-003 PRL 01115

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

I just noticed the same thing, and I am HORRIFIED by this.  If I could downgrade my phone to the way it was before this "upgrade" I would immediately do so.  Half of the email I get is junk, and now I have to delete each piece of junk mail one at a time? 

If you haven't already installed this "upgrade" DON"T DO IT!!!  I haven't noticed ANYTHING in this upgrade that compensates for this terrible change.  All I see is superfical changes.

Highlighted
Journeyman

OIC... they moved the checkmark to the left side of the screen (instead of the right side, where it used to be), and the checkmark is damn near invisible until you actually check it.  Once you check things, in addition to deleting them, you can move them to a folder or mark them as unread.

OK... I guess I don't need to try to downgrade this thing.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat