Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coverage area

Highlighted
Journeyman

Coverage area

I have the EVO Shift 4G, however living in a suburb of Detroit there aren't any coverage areas near me at all. There is only one in Michigan and it's on the other side of the state in Grand Rapids. I would like to know when 4G will make its way to other sections of Michigan.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hello JGene,

Currently we do not currently have specific dates available for 4G availability in each city. You can however, utilize the following link to sign up for email updates when new 4G markets are being launched: http://sprint.p.delivery.net/m/p/nxt/4g/prereg.asp

I hope this helps!

Regards,
CD

Highlighted
Journeyman

Search this forum - there are numerous discussions about Sprint 4G coverage. The coverage is provided by Clearwire, a company that has run out of money for the rollout.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint cares nothing about customers.. only their pockets.  Good Luck, in addition.. at least in the Charleston West Virginia area they are taking towers offline which on top of not even having a 4g experience I will be losing coverage, which I was told they are voiding their own contracts by doing so, if you can find out if this is happening in your area, then you will be able to use that against them to drop your contract, because when you sign up with them it says you will have certain coverage in all the places they have to provide, if they take towers offline then they void that contract!! I am urging all EVO shift "4g" users to end their contracts and show Sprint that we are unhappy and we want a fix to this issue now, not later... or we will find a company who has updates that work

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat