cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVO shift dead screen area

Highlighted
Journeyman

a particular area of my shift's screen is semi-dead.  There is no physical damage, but this area of the screen wont respond to drags, and often wont respond to touches.

Will sprint charge me to to repair this even though there is a 1 yr warranty?  How much will they charge? any chance that I can go to a corporate store and get it swapped for a a replacement for the same fee instead of going to the shady franchise repair centers in my area?

Any cahnce I can get it fixed/replaced without paying a fee (I am outside of the 30-day window)

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

You should have the device looked at by a service and repair center what the charges will be will depend on weather you have TEP or not on the line. If you do not have TEP there would be a $35 charge f or the repair at most.   The store would make any determination on replacement.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i had the same problem. take it to the sprint store. it seems cable for the screen had worked loose somehow.  and dont leave the store til they fix it. test it extensively before you leave if it dotn work hand it right back to them

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat