Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Codes

Highlighted
Journeyman

Error Codes

Greetings,

For about a day and a half now I've been getting error codes.  It started with "SMS Error, Cause Code:107, Error Class:2".  Called support and they had me pull the battery and wait. Then they had me do a profile update.  All seemed fine, everything was working...  for about an hour.  Now I am getting a "Radio Interface Resource Shortage, Cause Code: 64, Error Class:2".  Just called tech support again and they "don't know" for sure what is going on.  They wanted to to a hard reset, I asked them not to at this point.  We just did another battery pull and profile update.  I am hoping this works, I just don't want to go thru the hard reset, but....   Does anybody have any ideas what is going on??  I know there has been storm issues, is it the storms causing these issues?  Thank you, Lana

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Error Codes

This is in the Virginia Beach VA area, Zipcode 23451  Thanks, Lana

Wizard

lkts0204,

I am sorry you are having these issues. The problem you are having generally deals with the network so yes the storms may have played a part in it. Can you provide me with an intersection where you are located so that I can look for any potential network issues?

Markie_B

Journeyman

Birdneck and Old Virginia Beach Road, Virginia Beach, VA, Thank you

Journeyman

I live in OK and I have been having problems with my phone and text message stuff Sprint has been working with me on them but I was always seeming to get codes & in fact got one a few hours ago but there are no storms around no towers down and I get codes 107 class 2 then code 34 class 2 I have even had a code 97 class 2 but what I find strange is that the person getting my text gets my text just like normal but yet I get this code saying it couldnt sent it but they are already replying to it so how is it that it didn't send ????  I don't get it but I don't think it's a storm issue if it''s not storming but I have no clue what those codes mean so I don't know, I know this isn't helpful to you but just thought I'd share others have the same issues going on

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat