Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evo Shift not on shelves anymore?

Journeyman

Evo Shift not on shelves anymore?

I have read in many discussions on here that the Evo Shift is no longer on shelves.  SO....what if one with total protection...their phone crashes and burns, etc and needs replacement....what phone do they send you?   Surely it would be compatible with the Shift?

Thanks

btw, my shift works fine!

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

They probably keep some unsold ones in warehouses to cover a certain percentage of expected replacement requests.  Also, they can send you a refurb.

Journeyman

You wil get a refurb, not a brand new one.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat