cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Knight

Highlighted
Wizard

HTC Knight

I'm considering holding my Moment until the HTC Knight becomes available, rumored for mid-November.  The Transform seems pretty good, but I am unsure of buying another Samsung phone.  What do y'all think?  Transform or Knight?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

I will have to wait until it launches and let the early adopters scout it out for bugs. I'm done buying phones when they first come out. I will wait for the price to drop and find out if they have flaws.

...thanks Samsung

Highlighted
Journeyman

Only one year into my contract.  I'm stuck with the Moment until 2011, so whatever comes out then in November, that's what I want.

While I'm having a hard time justifying why I need a smartphone to my family versus a feature phone and a $40~ monthly bill, I really can't justify spending $400+ on a new device without subsidy because mine stopped working less than one year into this mess.

Highlighted
Wizard

If you are one year in, then you should be eligible to upgrade.  Didn't you have to get a plan that basically puts you in the "premier" customer loyalty rewards - ie upgrades every 12 months?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat