Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete photos from gallery?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have an HTC EVO Shift.  I've taken several photos that I now want to delete, but I can't find a way to do it.  I know you can delete a photo right after you first take it..in the "review" area, but how do I delete photos that have already been saved to the gallery?  I know there has to be a way...

5 REPLIES 5
Master

If it is a camera pic you should have a trash can along the bottom when viewing it - tap that and confirm delete. Downloads should have the same option.  You can also have a program like Astro file manager and go directly to the photo on the sd card to delete it.

Thanks for using the forums

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

No....there's no trash can at the bottom when viewing the photo.  I tried going into the menu while viewing the photo, but there's no trash can there either.

Wizard

I'm quite sure you have to delete them from thumbnail view - not when viewing the photo.

Master

While in the gallery, Long hold on the pic you wish to delete and a menu will pop up with the option to delete.

Journeyman

Thank you!  You were right...I actually had to go into the "apps" and find "gallery" then once there, I could go into the individual photos and delete.  Thanks so much to everyone who responded to my question.

It's really nice to know that we all have such a great support network!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat