cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I all of a sudden am unable to download mms to open photos sent to my phone, help!!!!!

Journeyman

I all of a sudden am unable to download mms to open photos sent to my phone, help!!!!!

I am unable to download my mms photos. This started 2 weeks ago, I never had a problem with this before. When I try to download them I get a message that reads "generic network failure". HELP!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: I all of a sudden am unable to download mms to open photos sent to my phone, help!!!!!

cwats01c,

Thank you for reaching out to us. What device do you have? Do you have a lot of stored text messages? Check to see if you have any space available on your phone.

Are you able to send and received regular texts? Try updating your data profile.

Dania

Social Care

Journeyman

Re: I all of a sudden am unable to download mms to open photos sent to my phone, help!!!!!

I can not send mms messages now as well as not being able to download mms messages. It seems as though ever since Sprint "upgraded" their network ALL of my services with Sprint sucks! It almost seems as though if I sign a new 2 year agreement my services would once again work. seriously considering changing companys

Wizard

cwats01c,

Thanks for the update. What phone do you have? Where are you located; zip code and cross streets?

Dania

Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat