cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If My phone won't charge or turn on should I just consider it a doorstop?

Highlighted
Journeyman

If My phone won't charge or turn on should I just consider it a doorstop?

Just froze while I was trying to open the message screen I had to remove the battery to shut it off, then replaced battery and now nothing...I don't even get a light when the charger is attached.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: If My phone won't charge or turn on should I just consider it a doorstop?

my phone stopped charging and I am due to take it to the store to have it looked at to see if they can repair it... It seems there are a lot of problems with the HTC EVO shift... well HTC in general.  I would get another phone but I am not able to upgrade for another year.  I will not ever have another HTC phone... and Sprint doesnt seemed too concerned with  my displeasure either!  Will post update on what happens when i am take the phone in on Thursday.

Journeyman

if you had your phone for less then a year htc should replace it because of their warranty.  if not then did you have the sprint insurance? 

Journeyman

Hold volume down and the power key for at least 10 seconds and let us know what happens.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat