cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messed Up

Highlighted
Journeyman

Messed Up

I took my phone to the sprint repair store in my local city and they said it was physical damage bucause they cant fix it, but when i called into customer service they said that it wouldn,t be physical damage it would be interal damageI called sprint customer service on Monday night October 10,2011 tying to get my HTC evo replaced the first guy I talked to told him what was going on  bout an hour and next thing i know, i was disconnected for no reason so i called back spent another hour talking to another guy same thing, ok then I called back for one last time then  I talked to a female everything was going good then it happen again disconnected. No lie I spent all day  tuesday October 11,2011 talking to sprint about the samething over and over, they kelp sending me to different people until this guy said that my replacement would be at no charge to me, placed the order, it should arrive in 1-2 business days i said ok that was it told him to hae a good day, Here comes Saturday no phone so i called and called and called on hold for 30 minutes asked for the status on and order Just to find out that the order was  canceled Friday October 13,2011 was because they said was i had to go through Sprint insurance let along thr first guy i talked to also talked to the insurance place thats why it was not suppose to be a fee for anything.. Just Between Monday and Tuesday i spent almost 6 hours and talking to 6 different people. To tell you the truth SPRINT aint nothing but "BULLSHIT"........

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

man that sucks. i hate the disconnecting, i always try and take down there name. what problems did your phone have.

Highlighted
Journeyman

power button came off the motherboard, the thing is i never drop it, throw it or nothing like that....

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat