cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with my ES4G

Highlighted
Journeyman

Problems with my ES4G

Since the Gingerbread update, I have been having several issues with the phone crashing, locking me out, HTC Sense crashing hourly, Pocket Dialing(Weird, I know... Phone has a pattern lock...), the composing of sms where it shoots to the top of the screen... This is driving me nuts, and I did a master reset, and the issues are still there... I, for one, I was excited about Gingerbread, but this is just annoying... I want a different phone now...

Any other suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Wizard

NightmareAngel132,

Sorry to hear about the issues. If you have tried all standard troubleshooting such as powercycling the device and such, you may benefit from a Factory Data Reset. Keep in mind this will delete all user data but for the most part clears up most issues.

Also make sure that your device us fully updated. I would manually check for updates before doing a Factory Data Reset. Let me know more of what you've already tried.

William

SprintCares

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat