Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming

Journeyman

Roaming

How do I get may phone to stop the roaming message? I moved from Longview to Vancouver and now the phone keeps sending out a data roaming warning.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Yes, there is a way to turn off those messages. It's called the Data Roaming Guard.

Go to Settings -> Wireless and Networks -> Mobile Networks

Uncheck 'Data Roaming Guard'

Uncheck 'Data Roaming Sound' (If you don't like the random sound that plays when it connects to a roaming data network).

Touch the back button to save the changes.

That should stop the data roaming guard warning messages.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat