cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

Screen issues

Recently my screen has been freezing up as if it was a computer. Like it gets the glitch lines go across the screen and stays like that for hours. months before i couldnt type the letter p because it wouldnt registar it . now the screen is just black. the keys and everything glows i can change the volume but i just cannot see anything occasionally it will come up but it will freeze right after.

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Employee

Re: Screen issues

Hello deedee100a, have you had a chance to have the phone examined in a Sprint Service & Repair center yet? From what you are describing it seems like your touchscreen, and LCD are failing.

No longer working Community Response.
Journeyman

No I have not and if that is the case what can they do about it? will i have to get a new phone?

Sprint Employee

The answer would really depend upon the findings in their evaluation. they will either repair it by replacing the screen/defective parts, replace the phone, or if there is liquid or physical damage let you know that they cannot repair or replace the phone. I can say with come certainty that many newer phones have such sensative touchscreens that oil/dirt/build up one/around screen, screen protectors, and pressure being exerted on screen for extended periods can cause performance problems. Please let me know how your store visit goes.

No longer working Community Response.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat