Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound quality to phone calls?

Journeyman

Sound quality to phone calls?

I've had my evo shift for almost a week and then suddenly, anyone I talk to over the phone sounds like a parent from the Peanut Gallery. I have to ask them several times to repeat what they've said. The sound of their voices Is grating and hard to understand. Before, the sound was clear! Tonight, I was talking with someone and all of the sudden, their voice was really clear and it went back to the bad quality sound. Should I take this phone back???

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Sound quality to phone calls?

It sounds like to me that the speakerphone may have a short or something. If you have only had it for a week then it is within 30 days. You may want to  return it back to where you purchased it at and exchange it.

Thanks,

Ray

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat