Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync down?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Sync down?

This phone is terrible. It worked great for the first year but now it barely works at all. 

Is sync down? My phone won't refresh my gmail nor will it sent me alerts when I get new mail in my inbox. I went to my settings and it just says that "sync is experiencing issues right now. It will be back shortly". However, it's been saying this for two days now. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Sync down?

If you can access the web, then it is time for a hard reset.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

If you can access the web, then it is time for a hard reset.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks I did that and got the gmail sync to work again. However, I'm trying to add my contacts back in and they won't come up. It just keeps trying to sync my facebook contacts. I'll add a contact and save it but then when I hit the people tab none of my contacts are there. Ugh. This happend on the phone before the factory reset too.

ETA:Nevermind. Apparently all my contacts were saved on my gmail account. All I had to do was sync that account and my contacts are back. Wish Sprint had told me that four months ago the several times I e-mailed about this issue. Thanks for your help!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat