cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vibrate Call Confirmation

Highlighted
Journeyman

Vibrate Call Confirmation

Does anyone know how to stop the call confirmation vibrate? It started a couple weeks ago (maybe more but I know it hasn't always done it) and it is VERY annoying. I have looked and looked and can't find a way to disable it. Other phones I have had (although not android) have had a very clear option for this to be turned on/off. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

David

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Vibrate Call Confirmation

I've given up on that issue and will replace my Shift with another Android phone.  It also vibrates just after dailing and when a call comes in even when ringing. My other phone the HTC EVO 4 LTE does not have this battery draining vibration issue. (I've been an Androoid user since day one) Time to look at the Note II possibly??

Sorry David, I wish I could have helped you with this fustrating issue, but we're in the same boat I guess.

Journeyman

Re: Vibrate Call Confirmation

Well, thanks for the reply. At least my issue is just the one (although I do have it set to vibrate and ring). The Note looks interesting, may have to check into it further... Upgrade time is coming in November!!!!!!!

Thanks again,

David

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat