cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi 'Error"

Highlighted
Journeyman

WiFi 'Error"

I was having an issue with my EVO Shift 4G freezing up, so I did a restore to factory.  Now when I try to use my WiFi it tries to turn on for about 10 seconds and then simply says 'error'.  Anyone else have this issue? How did you resolve it?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

WiFi 'Error"

Hi,

I checked our known issues for that device. I didn't see that as being one of them. I would recommend you visiting a Service & Repair location www.sprint.com/storelocator?ECID=SM:BW:20111025:STORELOCATOR.

Thank you,

----George

Highlighted
Journeyman

WiFi 'Error"

I'm having the same issue the last few days, I think since the update. I should have paid more attention. I called SPRINT and they trying to "refresh" my phone, and it's still not working. They want me to bring it in. I factory reset my phone, still don't work. From everything I see online the last few days, I'm shocked there wasn't a recall. I get the random white screens, black screen freezes and restarts too every now and then. I just want my wifi back!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat