cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it possible to transfer all photos to SD memmory card on EVO shi* 4G, i mean EVO SHIFT 4G??

Highlighted
Journeyman

is it possible to transfer all photos to SD memmory card on EVO shi* 4G, i mean EVO SHIFT 4G??

I have an EVO shift 4G *(which is pointless because NOwhere has 4G anyways)*, curious to know if it is possible, like some or most applications, that you can transfer all of your photos over to the SD card to preserve memory space on the phone, the only thing I enjoy about this phone is the fact that it takes great pictures and edits them with some cool options but it is KILLING my memory!!! any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks! ~TattOOLgur

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Pictures saved on the device go to the SD card  from the camera and when saving from MMS or other areas  The gallery is all on the SD card

Journeyman

Re: is it possible to transfer all photos to SD memmory card on EVO shi* 4G, i mean EVO SHIFT 4G??

thats what i thought too but when i'm connected to the computer and try and upload my photos straight from my phone there is no folder at all, for any of the photography apps i have there are folders but not from the actual camera gallery itself.. what gives?!

Master

Re: is it possible to transfer all photos to SD memmory card on EVO shi* 4G, i mean EVO SHIFT 4G??

You can create your own folder for pictures you want to transfer over   The evo's gallery will find them  they do not even have to be in a folder  I do suggest one however  to make matters simpler  check pages 127 -128 of you users guide

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat